1. Toothbrushing is perhaps the simplest and most effective means to prevent dental problems. and by prevention we mean, at least 80-90% of all dental diseases can be prevented. brush twice a day. After Breakfast in morning and last thing at night. if you have to miss brushing, before bed is the worst to miss…
2. Use dental floss once a day to clean the areas between the teeth where brush can’t reach.
3. Always rinse your mouth after meals. Drinking water is absolute minimum.
4. Use a Sugarfree chewing gum after eating sticky foods.
5. Reduce intake of Sugary and sticky food items.
And surely, visit a dentist every Six months to take care of any problems at early stages as
….a stitch in time saves nine…